We operate an online booking system for room hire, which will enable you to see when rooms are available. This system allows you to request a booking for a specific date and time by completing the online form. (Please allow adequate time for setting up and clearing away after your event, when booking your times.) Once we have checked your request, we will then respond by email to confirm your booking. An email with your invoice will follow.
NB. Your booking is not finalised until payment has been received. Bookings may be cancelled up to two weeks prior to the event for a full refund, after which, only in exceptional circumstances will a refund be made, and may be subject to an administration charge.
A refundable damages/extra cleaning deposit of £100 will be applied for all one-off bookings. This will be returned to you subject to our standard post event inspection. Payment by bank transfer is required – bank details will be shown at the foot of your invoice. Please use the invoice number as your payment reference.
If you wish to become a new regular user, please contact the Bookings Manager on 01223 872680 or email@example.com
- Hauxton Centre closes at 10:30pm, but this may be extended to 11:00pm in some cases upon application to the Charity.
- We have a noise limiter system, so if you bring your own amplified music device it must be plugged into this system
- For events/parties where amplified music is played in the evening, the whole hall must be booked.
- No dogs (other than Guide Dogs) are permitted in the village hall or Hauxton Centre.
- Use of ‘Blu Tack’ on the walls is strictly prohibited. Do not fix anything directly to the walls.
- The car park has capacity for a maximum of 24 cars. We cannot accept bookings where you expect to have more than 25-30 cars maximum.
If you have any queries about your booking, please contact the Bookings Manager on 01223 872680 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For payment enquiries contact the Treasurer on 01223 872680 or email@example.com.
To view room details/facilities, click here.
For our Terms and Conditions of Hire, click here >>>Centre booking T&C
For a copy of our Hirer’s Public Liability Summary of Cover, click Hirers’ Public Liability Summary of Cover.
For our Hauxton Centre covid special hire conditions.
Click here to view the latest Hauxton Centre Covid Risk Assessment and associated one-way floor plan.
Ventilation in the main hall:
Government Coronavirus guidelines recommend that activities should place in rooms with windows open if possible. There are no opening windows in the main hall. The building is provided with 100% fresh air ducted via the grilles in the ceilings. Some of these grilles provide this fresh air whilst other exhaust the stale air – the two do not mix. This system uses a heat recovery unit to heat or cool the incoming fresh air, without mixing and allows the building to be provided with fresh air without the need to open windows/doors.
The Air Conditioning units use the air from within the room only.
Questions? Contact: John Hammond, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 01223 872680
(last update 17 9 2021)